<USS Atlantis> Re: New Mailstring Policy - READ!

  • From: "Brooke Dolan" <cmdrbrookedolan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 02:17:26 -0500

As I just experienced, some of you may find mail from this listserve being sent
to a bulk or junk mail folder, because your e-mail address is not in the To: or
CC: line. You will need to change your options or settings for handling
bulk/junk mail to make sure that anything sent to this list will be directed to
your inbox. If you need help, check with your e-mail provider or ask me or the
Admiral.

-- Brooke