<USS Atlantis> Atlantis News

  • From: "VAdm A.C. Zuriyev" <aczuriyev@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:31:37 -0700

Crew,

I'm sure you've all read the Journal by now and realized that Tempest
won July Log of the Month and the Muse for "Fly." Congratulations!

Next, let's welcome Commander Dolan back from her long leave of absence!
If you have any old chatlogs of Atlantis sims of the last twelve weeks,
send them to her so she can complete her records.

Please welcome Ensigns FJ (ensignfj@xxxxxxx) and Ensign Michael Hawking
(designationlocutus@xxxxxxxxx) to the engineering department! Ensigns,
all Atlantis mail goes to ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and must be sent
from the address you gave me. Our website is
http://ussatlantis.orbitalsunrise.net
<http://ussatlantis.orbitalsunrise.net/> , and if you have any
questions, don't hesitate to ask. One of our fine mentors aboard will be
in contact with you to guide you through your first weeks here.

I attach the full mailstring below for reference to individual email
addresses, so do not use it. All mail intended for everyone should go to
ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Welcome aboard, Ensigns!

Vice Admiral A.C. Zuriyev
CO, C3F, USS Atlantis, NCC-1021-D
"Come let us sail the boundless sea..."