[USS Athena] Re: "On the 'Road' Again"

  • From: T'Shana Tubed <antediluvian2370@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussathena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:19:50 -0700 (PDT)

::singing:: "On the road again... just can't wait to get on the road again..."

Ahem, sorry. Got a bit carried way there. Glad to see we are getting back to the helmet heads. :-D ::runs::
Ciao, gotta write my log, too. I kept forgetting.

T'Shana

"Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to practical use."