<Alcubierre> Celestial Prime

  • From: IsaRevived@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussalcubierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, usshorizon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, starsheephood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:20:22 EDT

Hello all,

    Connie and I have good news -- as of about 4:30 PM  EDT today we were
able to get our Internet service restored (it had been cut off  since 7:30 AM
EDT
Sunday) thanks to my younger stepson loaning us some money for  the interim.
Consequently we will not need to ask for any LOA's and, regarding  live Sims,
we'll simply hook the cable directly to Connie's computer (the faster  of the
2 we have) rather than the router and I'll be using AOL while Connie uses  AIM
so we can be in the same Sim at once. We will be using our regular e-mail
addresses rather than having mail shunted over to the ones we had  provided.

    Thanks and see you in logs and online!

    Eric