[uscembaxx] Re: USC EMBA XX 15-Year Reunion

  • From: "cjgeiger17" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("cjgeiger17")
  • To: uscembaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:34:50 -0500

Hi Yvonne- love to see you too.  It has been way too long. How you are fine and well.
Hugs,
Camille

-------- Original message --------From: "Yvonne Chavez("YDChavez")" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 10/25/21 3:26 PM (GMT-06:00) To: uscembaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [uscembaxx] Re: USC EMBA XX 15-Year Reunion
Awesome!!  I hope to see you Camille!  See you there, Jill & YT!

On Oct 25, 2021, at 1:08 PM, Ken Walker <kenneth.walker.2008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm only a couple of hours from Nashville. Let me know next time I'll grab a drink/dinner with you. I'm in Atlanta now. Hope to see you Saturday.

Ken

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 4:06 PM cjgeiger17 <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ken,
Ron and I will just be returning from Nashville. We will try to attend.  Hope everyone is doing well and would love to see you.
Camille
-------- Original message --------From: Ken Walker <kenneth.walker.2008@xxxxxxxxx> Date: 10/25/21 2:21 PM (GMT-06:00) To: uscembaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [uscembaxx] USC EMBA XX 15-Year Reunion
Hey guys:
I'm not certain if this list is still active, but if it is Yvonne is coordinating a 15-year EMBA XX Reunion while tailgating at the USC football game this Saturday. More details to follow on where and when to meet, but if you have an interest in joining us let me know.
Thanks!
Ken