[uscembaxx] Re: USC EMBA XX 15-Year Reunion

  • From: "jem3@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("jem3")
  • To: <uscembaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 22:17:38 +0000 (UTC)

Hey Ken,
Atlanta is nice!  If I’m ever down that way I’ll look you up.  I’m in Indianapolis, trying to acclimate to this cold weather!

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, October 25, 2021, 5:06 PM, Ken Walker <kenneth.walker.2008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, Jim. What city? I'm in Atlanta now and without knowing about the tailgate party I'm already flying back this week for business.

Ken

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 5:04 PM jem3@xxxxxxxxxxx <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Ken,
Good to hear from you.  Wish I could make it, but I recently moved back to the Midwest for a job opportunity I couldn’t pass up.  Hope you’re doing well!
Regards,
Jim Marchino

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, October 25, 2021, 3:21 PM, Ken Walker <kenneth.walker.2008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey guys:
I'm not certain if this list is still active, but if it is Yvonne is coordinating a 15-year EMBA XX Reunion while tailgating at the USC football game this Saturday. More details to follow on where and when to meet, but if you have an interest in joining us let me know.
Thanks!
Ken