[uscembaxx] Recruiter for Michael Goodhue

  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenneth.walker.2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uscembaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 21:49:29 -0700

On behalf of Michael Goodhue:

Class XX,

Was wondering if any of you have any recommendations for recruiters within the high-technology, aerospace, cyberspace areas for the Los Angeles area. (Business development, Operations, Supply Chain).  Currently at Northrop in operations role, but rapidly shrinking business environment is a concern.

If any of you have used or recommend a particular recruiter (or any other search suggestions) please let me know - or just to say hello, its been awhile!

Thanks,

Mike

I'll get Michael's correct email address on the list.

Ken

Kenneth J. Walker, MBA, PMP
(805) 490-0326