[uscembaxx] New USC EMBA XX Distribution List Ready for Use

  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenneth.walker.2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uscembaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:46:12 -0700

Hi guys:

Looking forward to seeing a number of you at the dinner tonight in Commerce.  Thanks, Robert, for putting this together.

I've created this new list (uscembaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) to help us communicate with each other and announce future social engagements.  Anyone who is a member of the group can send a broadcast email by just sending to this email address.  If someone tries to send something to the group that isn't a member, I (as the moderator) will receive a request BEFORE the email is sent.  That way this list remains private.  So if you have an alternate email address you want to respond with or your email changes please let me know and I'll update the list.

I hope this helps us keep in touch!

Ken

Kenneth J. Walker, MBA, PMP
(805) 490-0326