[uscembaxx] Re: Mike Goodhue and Elsa Richardson

  • From: Elsa Richardson <elsa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uscembaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:26:22 -0700

Hi Ken,

Really good to hear from you again. My email address and all other contact information is below.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Ehtisham Ashai <eashai@xxxxxx> wrote:

On Jul 26, 2012, at 10:16 AM, Kenneth Walker <kenneth.walker.2008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alumns:

I still don't have an email address for Mike Goodhue and Elsa Richardson.  I've sent them both messages via LinkedIn, but no response yet (I know not everyone watches their LinkedIn messages like a hawk).

If anyone can reach out to them to contact me I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Ken

_______________________________
Kenneth J. Walker, MBA, PMP

--

Elsa Richardson

Senior Vice President/COO

Elite Healthcare Management Solutions LLC

www.ehmsllc.com

(310) 895-7132 office

(310) 704-0672 mobile

(310) 651-9650 fax

This transmission may contain information covered under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and must be protected in accordance with those provisions.  If this correspondence contains healthcare information, it is being provided to you after appropriate authorization from the patient or under circumstances that do not require patient authorization.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Redisclosure without additional patient consent, or as permitted by law, is prohibited.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality subjects you to application of appropriate sanction.  If you have received this correspondence in error, please notify the sender at once at elsa@xxxxxxxxxxx and destroy any copies.