[uscembaxx] Re: Email list

  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenneth.walker.2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "uscembaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <uscembaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:25:41 -0700

Will do.

Regards,

Ken
______________________
Ken Walker, MBA, PMP
Senior Project Manager
120 Venture Construction, Inc.
Off:  310.883.9000 ext. 5766
Cell: 805.490.0326

120VC Portfolio Value Management
Driving the New Standard in Project Management

On Aug 24, 2012, at 9:17 AM, "Goodhue, Michael D (AS)" <Michael.Goodhue@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ken ? could you please only keep my yahoo email. (michaeldgoodhue@xxxxxxxxx)

Delete my Northrop Grumman email since I don?t want my search made public here   (Michael.goodhue@xxxxxxx)

Mike Goodhue

Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems

System Integration, Test, & Evaluation (SIT&E)

M1/1406B

310-812-3332