[usbproxy] Re: Plugins question, data injection and filtering.

  • From: Dominic Spill <dominicgs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbproxy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:47:23 -0700

On 22 October 2015 at 14:17, Po-Jung Chen <pojung.chen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I’ve been analyzing the code and I have noticed that something in
Injector_UDP.cpp there might be a typo that doesn’t make it work?

Line 17 : std::string port_str = cfg->get("Injector_UDPHID::port");

Should it be “Injector_UDP” instead of UDPHID?

I think you may be right here. There are two injectors, one for UDP
and one for UDPHID. I'm not sure where it should be pulling the port
from, but I would guess it's in the base class.

Have you tried changing that line to see if it fixes your problem?

Dominic