[usbproxy] Modify Descriptors

  • From: Rikkert ten Klooster <hjtenklooster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbproxy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 16:30:57 +0100

Hey All,

Thanks for the USBProxy Project, I’ve got it up and running on a BeableBone
Black, with the provided image (rev3), updates, and I’m able to build the
project.

I’ve managed to write some simple filter plugins, which is working great.

However, I’d like to be able to work with the USB Device descriptors. I would
like to modify the fields of the descriptors, such as idVendor, idProduct,
bcdDevice.

Issue #2 on github describes that requests aren’t filtered, is there maybe a
workaround to do so? For now I’d just like to change it for a PoC (even if it’s
just quick and dirty). Anyone who can point me in the right direction, as in
which file or class I could work with to do so?

Thanks in advance,

Rikkert