[usbca_chess] Re: friendly game

  • From: Diamond Valley <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:20:08 +0800

I truly respect Glenn for having been such a nice person. He is a very good player and I understand that he was from Chess Conferation before. If I am not mistakened please correct me Glenq. He beat me twice! Good luck Glenn. Harvest is at hand and be careful of the crocodiles.

With Warm Regards
J.  Louis Prem
Therapy And Product Consultant
If I can see pain in your eyes, then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes, then share with me your smile. A thing of beauty is a joy forever.

42, Jalan Pertiwi, Taman Maluri, Cheras 55100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
WhatsApp: 019-3151331
Tel: 03-92853117