[usbca_chess] Re: chess visualization vs touching the board

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "este05" for DMARC)
  • To: <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 07:14:19 -0000

I agree with you Charles, and this is why tactile chess board sets are built for this reason.
To the blind chess player who does not need a chessboard especially the master player as he can play by his head, that is extra talent, not all of us have the same that they have to respect.
Nene

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>