[usbca_chess] Re: chess visualization vs touching the board

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 21:09:17 -0500

I don't recall Chris' rating, even if I ever heard it, but I do know that he is one of the strongest blind players around. Whatever he says with respect to chess, I'm inclined to take very seriously.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 8:52 PM
To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [usbca_chess] Re: chess visualization vs touching the board

What is your rating in comparison to most of us?

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished,
you! really! are! finished!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Ross" <c.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>