[usbca_chess] chess gather this Saturday, July 4th, 14:00 UTC

  • From: David Csercsics <bleeblat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:49:15 -0400

Hello, everybody. I have been asked to help organize this, because it appears that sadly Jim Thoune is very sick. But we'd like to make sure there is quality instruction handy for those that need it. Hopefully Jim recovers quickly! Do people want Skype, Zoom, or the Out of Sight TeamTalk room?

 I am not sure what the plan is for the meeting, though possibly some help with clocks and moves for beginners. But we could sort that out easily enough once we make sure that we have something organized. Feel free to reply with your preferred meeting type, and whether you think you're likely to be available at 14:00 UTC on Saturday. Thank you.