[usbca_chess] Re: accessible chess clock ffor the blind

  • From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 07:28:11 -0600

Rather than just saying, rather rudely, that I just don't know a thing, which is offensive and unnecessary, how about giving a bit more info than the fact that you use it every day? What is the price in United States currency compared to a clock of equal quality for a sighted user? From where can it be purchased, and is it a high enough quality to justify the price? What, briefly, are it's good and bad points from the perspective of someone who uses it on a regular basis? Information such as this would be far more helpful than a rude insulting reply that answers no questions.

If you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!!
-----Original Message----- From: Olivier Deville
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 1:08 PM
To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [usbca_chess] Re: accessible chess clock ffor the blind

You just don't know a thing. The clock is very good and I use it everyday.

Olivier

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>