[usbca_chess] Re: US BCA Real Time Round Robin Tournament, complete!

  • From: Jim <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blueskys012@xxxxxxx" <blueskys012@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 06:51:57 -0400

Hi Curtis,

Thank you very much for putting all of this together for us, and working so
hard to make everything happen. I had a lot of fun.

Jim H

On Sep 25, 2015, at 5:17 AM, "blueskys012@xxxxxxx" <blueskys012@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello All Real Time Chess Players,
The Real Time Round Robin Tournament is officially over. Olivier Deville is
our champion! Olivier accumulated a total of 16 points during the 17 round
tournament! Congratulations Olivier, well done!
The standings for the entire tournament, are below.
Each player earned 1 point for a win, one half point for a draw, and zero
points for a loss.
Ties are listed in alphabetical order.
ROUND ROBIN TOTALS
1. 1. Olivier Deville, 16 points
2. 2. Alex Barrasso, 14.5 points
3. 3. Mark Hague, 13.5, points
4. 4. Jim Thoune, 13 points
Randy Kruzeniski, 13 points
5. 5. Curtis Cockayne, 11 points
Jeffrey Turner, 11 points
6. 6. Chris Chaffin, 10.5 points
Matthew Gibbons, 10.5 points
7. 7. Evan Reese, 8 points
8. 8. Bradley Blair, 7 points
9. 9. Estelita Clayton, 5 points
Ginny Alverson, 5 points
Greg Mason, 5 points
Jim Homme, 5 points

If you prefer to check the standings on the web site, here is the address:
http://www.americanblindchess.org/currentrealtime.htm

I don’t plan on starting another real time tournament, for a couple of weeks.
Until then, I highly encourage playing friendly games with fellow US BCA
members. These games will count towards your ratings. Just send me the game
records.
Best Regards,
Curtis Cockayne
Email: BLUESKYS012@xxxxxxx