[usbca_chess] Re: Reese vs Shredder

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 17:11:31 -0400

Thanks Paul.
I will go over Tyson's annotations of this game first. Then I will play against Shredder at its new strength.
This time I will keep score myself, and I will also keep time.
I'm looking forward.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Benson
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 4:41 PM
To: US BCA
Subject: [usbca_chess] Re: Reese vs Shredder

Hi Evan and all,

Please, I suspect the 1400 rating Shredder announced is the approximate strength it will play at the next time you meet.
If you win again, it will raise the strength again, stepwise refinement until a level of rough equality is found.

Paul Benson.