[usbca_chess] Re: Question About Shredder App

  • From: Lucas Radaelli <lucasradaelli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 11:36:39 -0300

Did not know about this app, thanks for posting. Just bought it yesterday!

it is on a deal, so if you don't have it yet I recommend to get it from there :)
On 04/05/2016 18:25, Evan Reese wrote:

Hey Guys,
I know that some of you use Shredder. I just got a new iPad Mini 4 last week, and I was reading about the Shredder app. I’m really looking forward to trying it out. It looks like it’s fully accessible, but I read that the only problem with it is that the computer doesn’t read its most recent move. You have to go down the list of moves to see the last move it made. Is this still the case? I’m going to get the app soon anyway. I was just wondering if that had been fixed.
Thanks much.
Evan