[usbca_chess] Re: National Blind Players Championship Round 4

  • From: Jim <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 09:25:47 -0400

Hi Jay,
The tournament director was supposed to send the games to me but I
have not seen them. I I accidentally destroyed one of my scores,
because I put my thumb down on my touch pad and freekishly pressed
select all, and when I thought I was wiping out one character, I wiped
out the entire score.

Thanks.

Jim

On 10/24/15, Jay Leventhal <jaylev7@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Listers,
In round 4 of our national tournament:

Al Pietrolungo beat Jim Homme and Joe Wasserman beat Rick Miller. Henry
Olynik had a bye.

So congratulations to Al Pietrolungo, this year's over the board champion.

Final standings

1. Al Pietrolungo 4
Henry Olynik 3
Joe Wasserman 3