[usbca_chess] Re: Looking for a friendly game

  • From: Louis Prem <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 05:54:06 +0800

Night, lets play offlist?
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person and a beautiful thing.
Warm Regards
J.  Louis Prem
Blind Therapist
Reference
wwwddenergyfl{742logspot.com

From: Knight Forker <knightforker674276@xxxxxxxxx
To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 10:01:41 -0500

Hi Louis, my name is Ivan. I'm new to this forum so I don't know if you meant to play with me. But if you did, my move is NF6

Sent from my iPad

Hi I am vouis and would like play with you. My first move is d4. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person and a beautiful thing.