[usbca_chess] Re: Last Chance to Accept an Invitation to theNovember-February WorldChess Parlor Tournament, a Free Class-RoundrobinTournament! You May UseSkype or Freechess.org

  • From: Louis Prem <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:25:20 +0800

Hi Irene,

I am Louis writing offlist. Would you like to play a email chess game with me? I am going to register for the tournament. Hopefully they give me time as I have both my parents going to be in hospitaof.

Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person and a beautiful thing.
Warm Regards
J.  Louis Prem
Blind Therapist
Reference