[usbca_chess] Re: Last Call For US-Italy Tournament!

  • From: Diamond Valley <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 18:17:38 -0800

Hi Jim t,

I am curious to know of this little tournament? Is it a correspondence tournament? Though I can sign up for skype games, as there's a assistant to help pe, I will see on time permits and availability with the assistant. Hope to hear from you.

With Warm Regards
J.  Louis Prem
WhatsApp 019-3151331
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.