[usbca_chess] Re: Is a Rating from Shredder Any Good?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 09:37:27 -0400

Hi Jim,
Thanks. As I think I mentioned though, I don't email set up on that device.
It doesn't seem unreasonable to expect that it should be able to display the game score on the screen.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 6:42 PM
To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [usbca_chess] Re: Is a Rating from Shredder Any Good?

Hi Evan,
At the bottom of the screen is a button that says "Disk." Press that It opens a dialog of choices. One is Email Game.

Jim H

Jim Homme
Skype: jim.homme
FreeChess: jhomme