[usbca_chess] Re: GM Bogdan Lalic gives a simul on December 9 at 19:00 UTC on salon 1

  • From: Mariana Ilieva <marianarumenova9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 16:13:06 +0200

Hello, I'm Mariana, a student from Bulgaria. I'm new at chess. In fact
I'm studying in a school for the blind in Sofia and there's a woman
who teaches the students how to play chess, but this is my last year
at the school and there's no time to start learning the rules. Do you
know if there are some good books for beginners and where can I get a
braille chess set? Thanks in advance!

GM Bogdan Lalic gives a simul on December 9 at 19:00 UTC on salon 1

Grandmaster Bogdan Lalic (2453 Elo) gives a simul on December 9 at 19:00 UTC

on salon 1.

If you want to play, contact me at odeville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Olivier Deville, odeville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Comité Loire Echecs : http://www.loirechecs.org/