[usbca_chess] Re: Fwd: [TournoiSkype] Liste des participants / List of participants /Lista de participantes

  • From: Louis Prem <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2019 10:09:29 +0800

Hello All,
This is a good move to upgrade our skills in chess. As I have hearing difficulty, it takes time and some adjustments to see if playing chess via skype would suit me. Got to try with Jim t as soon as I get skype downlowaded. Jd like to suggest that they can also organise Jefrey Memorial Tournament via chess email too.
 With Kind Regards,
J.  Louis Prem
Blind Therapist
Mobile: 019-3151331
Email: louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person and a beautiful thing.

From: Olivier Deville <odeville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 17:30:04 +0100
Subject: [TournoiSkype] Liste des participants / List of participants
/ Lista de participantes
To: tournoiskype@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Liste des participants / List of participants / Lista de participantes

Si vous voulez participer au tournoi international et que votre nom ne
figure pas sur la liste, r챕pondez 횪 ce message. Le tournoi commence le 11
mars.  Le dernier jour pour s'inscrire est le 9 mars.

If you want to play the international tournament and your name is not in the
list, answer this message. The tournament starts on March 11. The last
day to register is March 9.

Si quieres jugar el torneo internacional y tu nombre no esta en la lista,
contesta a este mensaje. El torneo empieza el 11 de marzo. El ultimo
dia para ragistrarte es el 9 de marzo.

Abderrahim Moumtaz
Abi Baker
Abigail Conde