[usbca_chess] Dear Jim, and all Board Members, Good Deal, Congratulations on a wonderful action! USBCA Name Change

  • From: "Alan" <adicey415@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 13:57:26 -0400

Dear Jim and All Board Members,
Good Deal, Congratulations on a wonderful action! USBCA Name Change

I wanted to do this twenty years ago!
How many Low vision, or partially sighted Chess Players did not join our group, because they did not read Braille and thought they would have to before they could play games with members of our group?
Hundreds?
Anyway, that  is  resolved now!
Thanks for a good positive move!
With best regards.