[usbca_chess] Dear Alvin, So wonderful to see you still playing Chess and a member of the USBCA!

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:15:22 -0500

Dear Alvin,
So wonderful to see you still playing Chess and a member of the USBCA!
We had some great Chess games way back long time ago!
Remember me?
Alan Dicey, formally of Miami, Florida, but 4 years ago I moved about 150 miles north to a small town called Plantation. It is 40 miles due west of Fort Lauderdale.
I will love to play you a friendly game after I get some computer issues resolved, say in a couple of weeks.
I will write you!
My best to the Misses and all your family.
Happy New Year!
With Very Best Regards,
God Bless,
Alan