[usbca_chess] Chess books for beginners

  • From: Louis Prem <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chess Group List USBCA <usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:46:49 +0800

Hi Hunter,

I can suggest one thing here but perhaps it needs both partners to consult. I know Jim Thoune was once an instructor of Hadley for the chess students. It would be good if US BCA can have a chess course for those who would like to learn. If you are interested, I have books on both levels of chess which I took from Hadley called Chess for begners and Chess Principles and Strategies. We can correspond via email. I believe Jim Thoune would be a good person for this.
Louis Prem.
Victory is never won alone. Let not man pull you so low as to hate him.