[usa-stegano] HuffmanTable code, somewhat complete now...

  • From: Trey Blancher <trey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usa-stegano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:22:55 -0500

Attached is my code. It should be complete, but I need y'all to take a look at it to see if you see anything wrong with it. I removed the LObject class, since it seemed superfluous; the DHTObject class now contains a vector< vector<unsigned char> >, instead of a vector<LObject> (LObject only contained a vector< vector<unsigned char> >, so I figured we were having an extra layer of vectors unnecessarily).