[urisa] URISA Listserv action

  • From: "Jack A. Butler" <abutler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:01:35 -0400

The prototyping phase of the URISA Member Listserv has been concluded. We appreciate the feedback--positive and negative--to the experimental rollout of a new communication mechanism for URISA's members. We will shutdown the listserv until we can implement the many useful suggestions offered, such as making it an opt-in service and subdividing it into topical subsets for which members can separately subscribe. Thanks for your participation.

Al Butler
URISA President-elect

unsubscribe in the Subject.

Questions about the URISA Listserv, comments on performance, or questions about subscribing should be sent to info@xxxxxxxxx