[urisa] Re: No Need to Subscribe

  • From: Daniel Stark <danstark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:50:17 -0700

Replying with "unsubscribe" in the subject line generates appropriate email
Using the link to the website also generates appropriate email responses from
the server, but does not unsubscribe you from the list.
Since "unsubscribing" this email address using both methods, I have not been
unsubscribed and continue to receive email.
I trust the admins will fix the issue soon after it is brought to their
attention.

From: DGiguere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:29:33 +0000

URISA Group,
Please read the original email.
You can also unsubscribe by sending email to
urisa-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “unsubscribe” in the Subject.
OR
“If you determine at some point that you don’t wish to continue your listserv
subscription, you can easily unsubscribe at the link at the bottom of this
message.  That unsubscribe link is posted on the URISA web
 home page, as well, for easy access at any time.  You can also control how you
receive messages from the Listserv, either via individual messages or by daily
or weekly digests.  You will also have access to the Listserv archives, which
will become a valuable
 membership resource in its own right. “

David Giguere
404.463.3151