[urisa] Listserv suggestion

  • From: Chuck Winkle <winklec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:31:42 -0400

I have a suggestion for the listserv. Perhaps there should be a listserv
for URISA members to communicate on important GIS topics AND a separate
listserv for URISA members to post GIS/geo-science related job openings. I
can envision some people being interested in GIS related discussions but
not in job listings, but I also think having job postings in a listserv
that can be emailed or accessed in a digest is a great resource. Members
can then choose to subscribe to one or the other, both, or none.

Just a thought. Thanks for the listserv.

Chuck Winkle, GISP
City of Bloomington, Indiana
winklec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
812.349.3595