[UHNA] Re: neighborhood disaster preparedness

  • From: "Cindy Summers" <csummers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:43:04 -0400

Thanks Gail.

  _____

From: uhna-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:uhna-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Pyne-geithman, Gail (pynegj)
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 2:33 PM
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [UHNA] Re: neighborhood disaster preparedness

I'll do it, I have some experience of mass disaster training here at UC and
University Hospital. (I've taken part in several exercises).

I work with trauma surgeons, EMT's and paramedics too, so they could share
their tips.

Gail

Gail Pyne-Geithman, D.Phil.

Mayfield Director of Neurovascular Research

Research Associate Professor,

Department of Neurosurgery, University of Cincinnati,

231 Albert Sabin Way, 4301 MSB,

Cincinnati, OH 45267-0517

Tel.  +1 513 558 7358

Fax. +1 513 558 5673

P Think Green!  Before printing this e-mail ask the question, is it
necessary?