[UHNA] dumping tires in woods on McMicken

  • From: "Daniel Lewis" <dflewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 08:43:40 -0500

Hi Lisa

I hope you're having a good day.

I worked some Saturday morning clearing out the woods on Mckmicken across
the street and just North of Riddle Road. I pulled out two large truck
tires, three normal-sized tires, and a small tire, and left a large truck
tire and two normal-sized tires.

The large truck tires, and the number of tires suggested to me that this was
not random dumping, but that a business might be systematically saving
themselves money by using our neighborhood as a free dump.

You asked to be told about things happening in the neighborhood, and this
looked like it was worth putting on your radar.