[UHNA] Re: "Wednesdays on the Porch" for July 19

  • From: "David McGraw" <DMcgraw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:51:34 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

sounds good!  I will let Dawn know and we will make every effort to join
everyone.

Thanks!

David

>>> bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/15/06 7:48 PM >>>
Next "Wednesdays on the Porch" will be a "Wednesday on the Deck",
hosted by Felicia and Bjorn Kemper.

Please join us  on July 19 from 7 pm to 9 pm at 2968 Deckebach
Avenue, backyard.

Felicia, Bjorn and Yann

(If it should rain and storm we will have to postpone till after our
new baby.)

Björn Kemper
2968 Deckebach Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45220, U.S.A.

phone/fax        +1.513.281.1730
mobile           +1.513.602.1970
email           bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web             http://www.bjornkemper.com

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private,
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply e-
mail and destroy all copies of the original e-mail message.