[UHNA] Re: Wednesdays on the Porch (WOTP)

  • From: davidreed@xxxxxxxx
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:31:58 +0000

Emily, "lourdes and I can do august 31 on the" back deck",so pencil us in,
looking forward to seeing everyone.

From: emilie johnson <emiliejohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: uhna-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:12:38
To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [UHNA] Wednesdays on the Porch (WOTP)

If anyone is interested in hosting an upcoming Wednesday on the Porch, just let
me know. My assumption is the extreme heat has been a deterrent for most people
to commit, but it looks like "cooler" days might be in our future. The
expectations are simple. If you plan on attending, come
 as you are and enjoy a casual chat with a neighbor.  If you plan on hosting,
pick a space, your
porch, deck, yard, or inside your house and provide a few light
refreshments between 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM to ward off the summer heat.
It's that simple!

 DateNameAddressEmailPhone #

 July 27th August 3rd   August 10th  August 17th    August 24th   August 31st
September 7th Buddy and Donna Emerson and Mike and Jill Matacia
 3109 and 3113 Riddle View Ln