[UHNA] NO Meeting

  • From: "Kessler, Kathy" <Kathy.Kessler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:40:37 -0500

We will not have a meeting this evening we will resume with one in
January on the 8th
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Thanks,
Kathy

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.