[UHNA] Mercedes Bag / Accessory Sample Sale on Sat 10/10

  • From: "mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 20:26:03 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I know we just had our neighborhood yard sale, but I was not able to partake
so I'm having mine on 10/10.  A few of you shared some interest in having
another one in Oct.  If anyone would like to have it on Saturday with me,
please let me know by this Sunday so that I can add your address to the
advertising.   And for the many who have been asking when I would be having
my bag / accessory sale, this will be the day so mark your calendars.

Date: Sat 10/10

Time: 9am - 1pm

Add: 685 Riddle Rd

Thanks,