[UHNA] Re: MARCH MULCH MADNESS on 3/30!!!

  • From: "mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:02:54 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Hello Neel,

Ok, not to beat a dead horse but I am confused.

A tree lawn is the lawn between the street and the sidewalk.

In other cities that I lived in this was always considered city property and
so generally considered public area.  From earlier emails several people
said that for this purpose this is NOT part of the free mulch program.  But
from your email below you said "any trees on the sidewalk".  So are you
referring to "tree lawns" is this covered or not?

Thanks,
mec