[UHNA] FW: Wednesday's on the Porch

  • From: "Kessler, Kathy" <Kathy.Kessler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:33:40 -0400

Sorry everyone forgot the attachment

Thanks,
Kathy
-----Original Message-----
From: Kessler, Kathy
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:32 PM
To: 'uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Wednesday's on the Porch

Everyone,

We have been discussing ways of getting to meet our neighbors and
getting them involved in the community - With this in mind it was
suggested to have Wednesday's on the Porch - which is just a get
together for everyone - can be on your porch or you can open up your
home - basically meet and greet - The first one is Wednesday May 3rd
Mercedes and Andy's home at 685 Riddle Road - 7 - 9 PM.  Attached is
a sign up sheet - please sign up to host a Wednesday evening - Email
information back to - mstoner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Kathy Kessler

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.