[ubuntu-l10n-it] Fwd: request for release notes translations

  • From: "Matthew East" <mdke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ubuntu-l10n-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:24:41 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 8:11 AM
Subject: request for release notes translations
To: ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Matthew Nuzum <matthew.nuzum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, loco-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear friends,

 One nice feature of the live CD is that we provide a link to the translated
 release notes from within the installer.  Of course, this depends on having
 translated release notes available, which is where you fine folks come in.

 Draft release notes for Ubuntu 8.04 LTS are available at
 <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardyHeron/ReleaseNotes>.  While these are not yet
 final, I expect that all the issues documented there will be included in the
 final release notes.

 Please coordinate your translations directly with Matthew Nuzum
 <matthew.nuzum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (cc:ed), who can assist with including these
 translations on the website.

Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org