[ubuntu-l10n-it] Fwd: Kubuntu Docs & Kubuntu Firefox Startpage

  • From: Maurizio Moriconi <bugman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ubuntu-l10n-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:56:30 +0200

Chi usa kubuntu potrebbe tradurre la homepage di  Firefox e spedirla a nixternal?

Grassie

Inizio messaggio inoltrato:

Da: Rich Johnson <nixternal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Data: 05 aprile 2007 5:46:52 GMT+02:00
Oggetto: Kubuntu Docs & Kubuntu Firefox Startpage

Hey everyone!

First off let me start by saying thank you for all of your super hard work and
dedication to the many projects that you translate.

Deadlines of course are drawing near and I couldn't help but notice that the
Kubuntu docs were looking a little skinny translation wise. We need to get a
package out soon for kubuntu-docs and I would hate to have to release a
package with very limited translations.

Another thing really quick is last week or so I sent an email to this list
asking for some translation love on the Kubuntu Firefox startpage that was
new for Feisty. So far only 1 person/team has sent in a translated page and
that was Timo from Finland. I appreciate that big time! I am attaching a copy
of the file (HTML) and hope for some translation love shortly.

Once again everyone, thank you so much for doing what it is you do!

--
Rich Johnson
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124

               Maurizio Moriconi