[ubicomp] Hello from our new mailing list for ubiquitous computing

  • From: "Dilraj Mathoora" <dilraj.mathoora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ubicomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:08:39 +0400

Hello.

Huh, I'm a bit sorry to say that none have been able to sign up to the
mailing list successfully (except me, of course!)
And that yesterday was a rather 'bad' day.

Therefore, I've signed up all of you in this email (a bit by force, sorry)

Details on how to send a mail to the mailing list:

   - When a subscribed user sends a mail to ubicomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, all
   subscribers will get the mail.
   - You may send attachments not exceeding 5 MB... per mail.
   - Reply to mails by clicking 'Reply' to this same address, that is,
   ubicomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You also have a Web interface to set your preferences, once subscribed.
Please login in the website's hompage.

If you have any queries or problems, please feel free to contact me. I'll be
happy to help.

*All of you have been signed up successfully :)
Don't test with [test] or [hello] messages.

Current members:
*[Email addresses hidden to avoid spam]*

*Shikha Manikkam
Manisha Seeboruth
Vidhyawatee Etwaroo
Navina Fullee