[uae] Re: uae from CVS

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:38:01 -0500

Hi Uwe

On Friday 18 June 2004 07:08 am, Uwe Pannecke wrote:
> while playing around with uae source from cvs (today downloaded), it seems,
> that in md-generic/exectasks.h (-> machdep/exectasks.h) is an typo.

Well spotted. Thanks. :-)

I guess this is on your x86-64 machine (since configure has set you up to use
md-generic)?

I haven't really thought much about adding x86-64 support yet. I'll have to
read up on the ABI. In the main, it would probably require only minimal
changes to the i386 stuff. For instance, I suspect the i386 stack magic stuff
would work as is. The JIT would needs some modifications, though. For
instance, it would need to be told about the extra registers (so at least it
can save and restore all of them). Feel free to send me patches. ;-)