[uae] Re: segmentation fault with latest

  • From: general questions <generalquestions101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:36:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Now I can get both demos working, but using 68000 and
higher accuracy, which wasn't necessary under
uae-0.8.22.

I did a direct comparison with uae-0.8.22:
Whereas on uae it only required about 50% to 60%
processing power to work perfectly smoothly, with the
minimum to get it to work under e-uae-0.8.27-RC2, it
doesn't quite pull it off with 100% processing power
in most places.

On 'Technological Death' demo.  Using Sprite
Collisions: 'Sprites & Playfields' only, then under
uae-0.8.22 the red demon head shrinks fine.  Under
e-uae it gets green blobs.
Similarly happens under different software.
Don't if uae was really doing the full emulation or
e-uae is miss doing it...

Also, don't know if mentioned previously but there
seems to be an issue with swapping the disk.
try swapping, pciking new disk, then resetting, and
occasionally the previous disk appears when I reset.
Seems to happen in succession or not at all
intermittently.

Thanks,
   Lee -S-

Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win £10k with Yahoo! Mail to
make your dream a reality.
Get Yahoo! Mail www.yahoo.co.uk/10k