[uae] sdl and xinerama

  • From: Don Venhaus <76665.562@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:55:49 -0400

>> will show a picture full screen on one monitor, even in xinerama.

> Yes. This is planned. ;-)

> Of course, you can do this now if you build against SDL.

Right, I hadn't thought of that. I can go full screen or not, and bring
up the gui. BTW, sdl works in xinerama, but always comes up on the left
screen, which is ok.

also BTW, if I exit ( F12-q ) while full screen it leaves the monitor zoomed,
and the mouse grabbed, so I have to abort X ( ctrl-alt-bs ) to recover.
Is it Possible it's not closing sdl properly ? This happens xinerama or not.

don