[uae] Re: puae 2.1.22

  • From: Fabien Meghazi <agr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:40:07 +0200

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 21:00, Mustafa Tufan <mustafa.tufan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1) ls /dev/ -la

http://amigrave.com/upload/posts/puaex/ls_dev.txt
http://amigrave.com/upload/posts/puaex/uae-strace.log

Note: sound works perfectly with those builds :

puaex_2010-02-18-2
puaex_2010-02-22
puaex_2010-03-15

What is the main sound change in this last build ?

- uname

Linux agr 2.6.28-18-generic #60-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 12 04:40:52 UTC
2010 i686 GNU/Linux

- opengl

Is opengl broken on this build ?

I got this message at startup :  unknown config entry: 'sdl.use_gl=true'

And I have tearing back.

> 2) GUI = F12 + Enter

Yeps it works, sorry. It's supposed to be launch at startup so I tough
it was not working (according to the warning message)
The interaction between the gui and the config file seems quite broken
but I guess we'll have the oportunity to fix this stuff when you'll
finish the winuae2 backporting.

--
Fabien Meghazi

Website: http://www.amigrave.com