[uae] midi out in uae working

  • From: Don Venhaus <76665.562@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:35:18 -0400

Well, I got midi output working. One of dr.T's progams ( Tiger Cub ) works
fine on output. The timing all seems right. Editing all works.
Amazing. Input doesn't work yet. Bars & Pipes works too, but is a little
more sensitive to configuration. I was able to drive an external
midi keyboard, or the SB live Synth, or a soft synth ( Elara ).

I bring this up just in case anyone else is as dissapointed at the
linux midi sequencer state as I am. I kind of hacked it, just
to see if it would work.

I'm going to try midi input, but looks to me as if it will need a separate
thread.

don